Welcome to our Artisan Information & Scheduling Page. This page is for approved Artisans only (meaning an Artisan that has applied, been accepted and signed our Market Rules & Regulations paperwork). If this isn't you, you can start the process by completing our application. New booking opportunities are communicated this website and via email. Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to contacts so alerts do not go to spam folder.
IMPORTANT - ALWAYS READ CAREFULLY PRIOR TO BOOKING AS DETAILS MAY CHANGE
OCTOBER BOOKING REQUESTS NOW BEING ACCEPTED !!
- UPDATE: All markets being booked manually this month - (primary reasons: booking uniformity across markets and curating a diverse vendor roster for customers)
- Submit your dates by Wednesday, SEPTEMBER 20TH at 6PM to be included in the first round of invitations.
- We will be booking for the entire month in the first round of invitations so don't miss out!
- Submission does not constitute a reservation. Reservation invitations will be sent out via email.
- Desired dates for OCTOBER now being accepted. Click on market links below to access booking survey.
- Market Management selects artisan booth location at the market. Your booth location may change each time you participate.
- Unless specifically outlined via email, Artisans are responsible for their entire setup (canopy, tables, chairs, etc.).
- Market Rules & Regulations updated September 2016. All Artisans must complete the new paperwork prior to any participation after September 1, 2016. Document signing is done electronically. You bear full responsibility for ensuring this paperwork has been signed before participating. If a booking is discovered that has not signed the new paperwork, it may be cancelled (deposit non-refundable).
- To secure bookings, one $40 refundable booking deposit is required. Paid online. Upon successful completion of all your month's bookings, you may request a refund (via email) or simply roll-over the deposit to secure next month's bookings. Deposits are not to be applied to market day fees.
- All market fees to be paid on-site (cash only) at the end of each market day. Fees are 12% of sales or market minimum (whichever is greater). Checks are not accepted. Failure to pay properly will incur a $10 administrative fee. Be sure to bring cash to cover fees in case your sales are primarily credit card transactions.
- Email Cancellation: Artisan will be charged that reservation's minimum fee.
- "No Show" (failure to cancel via email a minimum of one hour before market open): Artisan charged that booth's minimum fee PLUS a $20 "no-show" fee.
- Rain or Shine Policy: Markets are open rain or shine. Attendance is expected. Inclement weather does not warrant an excuse for not showing up. In the event Market Management closes the market or adjusts fees based on the conditions, only those vendors in attendance will receive the benefit of such fee adjustments.
Future reservations and booking privileges will be revoked until any fees owed are collected. At market management's discretion, additional fees owed can be collected from the booking deposit. Cancellations of any type may impact future booking privileges. Market Manager withholds the right to change booth placements at its discretion.
I'VE BOOKED. WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW FOR THE ACTUAL MARKET DAY?
Click here to access the Standard Operating Procedures for each of our markets.
SELF BOOKING HAS CLOSED - IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK NEWPORT BEACH FOR SEPTEMBER 24TH, PLEASE EMAIL US AT INFO@FARMERMARK.COM