Welcome to our Artisan Information & Scheduling Page. This page is for approved Artisans only (meaning an Artisan that has applied, been accepted and signed our Artisan Participation paperwork). If this isn't you, you can start the process by completing our application.
IMPORTANT - ALWAYS READ CAREFULLY PRIOR TO BOOKING AS DETAILS MAY CHANGE
- AUGUST calendar opens Monday, JULY 24th at 6PM - (any self-bookings for Newport Beach or Monterey Park prior to this time will be reversed).
- Here is what is new:
- To give you better advance scheduling notifications, we will be making the bookings for the entire month in advance. Invitations to participate will be sent out on Friday, July 28th. As a result, be sure to post your desired dates by Thursday, July 27th at noon.
- Submission of desired dates does not constitute a booking reservation. Reservation invitations will be sent out via email.
- WESTWOOD VILLAGE (Thursdays 12-6): Submit your desired AUGUST dates (HERE).
- COSTA MESA (SOCO) (Saturdays 9-2): Submit your desired AUGUST dates (HERE).
- HERMOSA BEACH (Wednesdays 1-6): Submit your desired AUGUST dates (HERE).
- PLAYA VISTA (Saturdays 9-2): Submit your desired AUGUST dates, click (HERE).
- NEWPORT BEACH (Sundays 9-1): Self booking calendar is available below. (If your desired dates are booked, join the waitlist (HERE).
- MONTEREY PARK (Fridays 4-8): Self booking calendar is available below. (If your desired dates are booked, join the waitlist (HERE).
- Maps: Always review maps below prior to self-booking!
- Artisans are responsible for their entire setup (canopy, tables, etc.) unless specifically outlined via email.
- New booking opportunities are communicated via email. Be sure to add email@example.com to your contacts so this alert does not go to your spam folder.
- We have updated our Market Rules & Regulations. All Artisans must complete the new paperwork prior to any participation after September 1, 2016. Document signing is done electronically. You bear full responsibility for ensuring this paperwork has been signed before participating. If a booking is discovered that has not signed the new paperwork, it may be cancelled (deposit non-refundable).
- Fees are 12% of sales or market minimum (whichever is greater). Prepayment is required for online reservations ($20 for Newport Beach & $15 for Monterey Park). Remainder of market minimum balance due at market.
A non-refundable AND non-transferable prepayment ("deposit") is required for all reservations. Reservations are subject to the following additional fees:
- Email Cancellation Within 48 Hours of Market Open: Artisan will be charged remaining balance of that reservation's minimum fee.
- "No Show" (failure to show up at market and/or failure to cancel via email a minimum of one hour before market open): Artisan charged remaining balance of that reservation's minimum fee PLUS a "no show" penalty fee of $20.
- Rain or Shine Policy: Markets are open rain or shine. Attendance is expected. Inclement weather does not warrant an excuse for not showing up. In the event Market Management closes the market or adjusts fees based on the conditions, only those vendors in attendance will receive the benefit of such fee adjustments.
Future reservations and booking privileges will be revoked until any fees owed are collected. At market management's discretion, additional fees owed can be collected from future booking deposits. Additionally, please note that cancellations of any type may impact future booking privileges. Market Manager withholds the right to change booth placements at its discretion.
HOW DO I BOOK MY OWN SPOT? WHAT DO THE TIMES MEAN?
For Newport Beach, you can book your own spot (see map below). For Monterey Park, we assign your booth location. Consult map when booking. Appointment times on the calendar (8:01am, 8:02am, etc.) correspond to actual booth location on map. For example, the 8:01 time slot corresponds to spot "01" on the map; 8:02 is spot "02" on the map; etc.
1) Appointment time signifies map location only (not market hours or arrival time).
2) Market management withholds right to make location adjustments as deemed necessary to provide the best selling experience for all involved.
I'VE BOOKED. WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW FOR THE ACTUAL MARKET DAY?
Click here to access the Standard Operating Procedures for each of our markets.
Step 1) Click desired market day below. Booking must be done separately for each market. If your desired date is fully booked, please sign up for our Wait List here.
Step 2) Click desired date. If that is the only date you want, select "Continue" and move to next step (Step 3). If you want to book a second date, select "Recurring". On the next page, select the second option "Choose Additional Time". Keep selecting dates until finished. When finished, select "Continue".
Step 3) Process Payment